Saturday 21 June 2014

Intro

Hello everyone, 

So I will be working mostly on 25NL, 6max cash games on Pokerstars. 
At the moment i am playing 4-6 regular speed tables or 2 Zoom tables at the time. 

My goals for the month : NONE i ll be on holidays till 15th of July. 

So, my goals for the end of August would be : 
  • play 15-20 hours a week online and play 1-2 sessions live a week 
  • start winning some $$$ and make a decent graph
At the moment, i want to analyse more my hand ranges against different type of villains and work more on their stats from holdem manager. 

My coach gave me a new hud set-up which i am trying to learn that at the moment. We have added more "steal" stats and pre flop tendencies for now. Already i was struggling to adjust to that as where i used to have my 3bet stats i now have steal stats and a few times i made decisions looking in the wrong numbers. 

My biggest pot i lost today was : -$26.85 
It was a standard play AK vs KK all in preflop 

Not the best board ever but not much we could do about it. 

I am going to add another session before lunch as i will be going out tonight. More results to follow. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment