Thursday 25 December 2014

Merry Christmas

Hello guys,

Merry Christmas to all of you that celebrate xmas, to the rest of you…I hope you enjoy the festive food :P

I’m in between a family/ friends gathering and I have plans for tonight as well to meet up with some close friends.
I feel like playing poker but I am not expecting to see any traffic at this day/time. I want to make a little schedule for my holidays grinding and I know I won’t be able to do that tomorrow (cough cough hangover).

My targets for the upcoming days are to play and study almost the same amount of time and it is as follows : 
  •  30mins warm up with a poker video
  • 1h poker session
  • 15 mins coffee break
  • 1h session or 1h review (if losing) 
  • 1h session or 1h review (depending on what I did before)
  • Long break for real like things 
  • Repeat if I got free time :D 

I think I can follow all the above schedule no matter what I have to do on the day, 4h are not too many to spend on poker anyway.

I hope my schedule to help you follow a routine yourselves and be motivated as I am :D


Happy holidays <3

No comments:

Post a Comment